LOL. I learned how to make gifs from this! (thank you!)
You guys can mix and match the gifs just keep my source!
I’m sorry I suck so much at drawing guys lol…. Madmothmiko you’ve been so nice to me lately I wanted to be nasty and draw you in a Kill Bill suit but I thought it didn’t look cool so I changed it to your favorite colors (lol or your icon colors). I swear your mustache looks 10000% cooler in real life. I feel like I gave you a Flanders mustache.Cries softly thank you ;_;
ugh first “finished” comic and its ugly ;__; this made me giggle so I might make it a lot cuter later. 2 midterms this week going to be busssy.
I want to start doing traditional daily doodles so I can get better : )
well gee where did that come from
From sketch to finished artwork. 4 hours work :)
a garnet and a garnet wearin what i wore today
"by your powers combined, i am
ok i am ready to see the other fused gem combinations bcause wow opal is super neat so obviously i had to draw her
The “Nothing’s Impossible" show is open at the Mondo Gallery during the SXSW Film Festival through March 11.
Limited edition screen printed posters will be available for purchase until the show closes or until they are sold out.
- Beauty and the Beast (1991) by Martin Ansin - Variant
- The Black Cauldron (1985) by Francesco Francavilla
- Finding Nemo (2003) by Tom Whalen
- The Incredibles (2004) by Tom Whalen
- The Jungle Book (1967) by Olly Moss
- Alice in Wonderland (1951) by Ken Taylor
- Up - Carl Fredricksen (2009) by Mike Mitchell
- The Lion King (1994) by Tom Whalen
- The Black Hole (1979) by Kilian Eng
- Ratatouille (2007) by Aaron Horkey
to view more and for further updates visit Oh My Disney
4115 Guadalupe St. Austin TX 78751
Tuesday - Saturday, 12PM - 6PM
image courtesy of mondo gallery / oh my disney
I ship it.
LEVI ON HIS WAY TO FUCK YOU UP (stuff i did in 10 minutes to prove I’m still alive, gomen guys <3)